Route 2 – Britcert Certification and Provision of Generic Management System Manual
We offer a generic management system manual and independent consultancy and certification service to your business, this provides the means for your organisation to develop a documented management system leading towards ISO certification.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
Our management systems and certification and services are built on our three core values
We understand the need of you and your business in achieving growth through winning new contracts and increasing efficiency.
For some of these contracts, your customer will ask you for a certificated quality, environmental or health and safety management systems.
Whilst we understand this may not be your natural understanding, based on our experience we will work with you to achieve a documented and independently certificated management system.
Each standard provides its own benefits within every industry, however the key benefits across the certification standards include
- Increased market potential
- Compliance with legislation
- Winning of procurement tenders
- Improved efficiency and cost savings
- High level of customer service
- Improved staff moral and retention
By having a recognised certificated management system it speaks volumes to your customers that you are serious about meeting and exceeding their business needs.
Certification is valid for three years subject to a yearly re-audit of your management system.
Single standard manual, including e-mail support and certification.