Occupational Health & Safety Management SystemsISO 45001
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems ISO 45001:2018.
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems -ISO 45001:2018.
ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification of an occupational health and safety management system will enable you to become legally compliant, but how do you know you are meeting your obligations and how do you prove it to others?
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 Health and Safety Certification using the health and safety management standard which sets out the requirements for good practice in occupational health and safety for any organisation – large or small. It validates companies that show excellence in health and safety performance, and demonstrates leadership in reducing risk and creating an injury-free workplace.
This standard enables companies to control health and safety risks while promoting employee wellbeing and a safe working environment.
ISO 45001 does more than protest your staff – it reassures stakeholders that you take corporate responsibility seriously, and can provide you with a competitive edge. Having your Occupational Health & safety Management System independently certified by BritCert will demonstrate to your stakeholders your commitment to managing health & safety and best practice in the work place. It will also provide assurance that your ISO 45001 Management System is operating efficiently year after year.
Certification to ISO 45001 offers a number of significant benefits:
- Reduced risk of serious accidents, financial penalties, criminal & civil prosecution and loss of reputation
- Demonstrate to regulators, customers and other stakeholders that the organisation is committed to best practice in health and safety management
- Identifies and understand legal requirements
- Reduced accidents, stress and occupational sickness
- Improved staff morale and productivity